1. Who is Ant Picone on a day-to-day basis?
Comic books. I was always fascinated by the different art styles and techniques used from title to title.
3. Who are some of your favorite artists?
I've always loved Geof Darrow's work. Art Adams, Eric Powel, Sean Murphy, Tony Moore, Steve Dillion, Brian Bolland…. There's so many, I could just go on and on so I'm just going to stop here.
4. Where's your favorite spot to create and why?
5. What's your work space like? Well, we all know what
|Ant's Work Spaces|
7. Which of your Sketch Lottery contributions do you consider your favorite? Hard to say. I like most of them, all for different reasons. Probably Snout Spout I still enjoy looking at.... or maybe Buddy Bradley. I think that's a good one too. I don't know.
8. Other than yours, which Sketch Lottery entries have you loved? That's also a tough one. So much amazing work. Ben Granoff's Popeye was pretty great. Marco's Booster Gold, The Rat's Kaneda was hysterical.
9. If you could have any artist out there contribute a piece to Sketch Lottery, who would it be? Back to Darrow. I can't help but to stare in amazement at just about everything he does.
10. Which character are you desperate to see come up in the Lottery? I think Brock Sampson is going to bring in a lot of fun submissions.
So, 40 subjects are in, and with that we reveal the artists who chose the last ten subjects and when they did so. Remember, with every submission you can (though, not required) toss a character into the Lottery. Click The Rules at the top of the page for all the info.
• Our rules stated that the very latest someone could submit a sketch for an outgoing subject was Monday at Noon. This vague "Noon" has now been updated to Monday at Noon EST! We will not post ANYTHING after that time, so please do not send it in if it is past Monday at Noon EST!